Covering Letter

A cover letter is used to introduce yourself and your resume.When you
send a resume through email,the email content is your cover letter and
the resume is attached.
Below is an example of a cover letter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Johnson,

I am responding to a job posting from Monster.com regarding the Software
Engineer position. I was very excited to see this job posting because the
description closely matches my skillset. Please find enclosed my resume
showing my education, experience, and background.

I have over 5 years experience working as a software engineer for Amazon.com.
I also have 2 years of experience owning and leading projects. Most recently,
I organized the development of a new web service that increased efficiency
by 40%.

I have excelled as a software engineer because I enjoy learning many new
technologies. This field is always changing and it gives me the opportunity
to broaden my knowledge. Finally, my friendly personality and willingness
to share ideas will ensure that I will not only blend smoothly into your
dynamic environment, but to make it better as well.

If you would like to schedule an interview, please contact me anytime.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Kavya

No comments:

Post a Comment